Monday 1 August 2011

The Biggest Thankyou So Far....

It's another blog post from that ninja from the north west.

Hey guys, I just wanted to write this blog post to say how much I appreciate your support.

Since returning to video making in late 2009, I have had tons of support, dealing with my confidence issues, trying not to let the bullies or haters get to me. I feel that each video I have made has shown how I've grown as a person. How I have become a more confident and bubbly person. Who do I thank? You guys.

Without your support, cheering me on, encouraging me to continue with what I'm doing, I wouldn't be here with a ton of great Internet friends, a decent amount of subs and views, and a future ahead of me. Your comments constantly make me smile, and the people who take the time to watch me on my live BlogTV shows are awesome. Honestly, i couldn't have asked for better friends/fans/supporters.

I got a message from a new friend of mine after my blogtv show, after thanking him and his family for sticking around on blogtv to watch me do my thing. He replied:
"no worries becky, i am a huge fan now!".
The feeling that people actually like what you do is incredible, and I have loved making videos for you for nearly two years now. It has been an honour to be your entertainer.

May this all continue for another good few years. Thank you, so so much.
Your opinions about me and my content is welcome, so leave a comment on this post :)

1 comment:

jakemackie said...

I may not have been here since 09, but i'm here from now on :)