Tuesday 30 August 2011

I Sense Good Things In The Future For Me....

Recently, I've been a bit bummed about how slow feedback and views have been coming in for the latest videos and I've been feeling a bit down about why the views were stooping. I've been unsure of what I should do next in my videos.

That is, until I released my new video "Grace Daring: Ultimate Daring Daredevil" which was another one of my quickly improvised videos! And in a space of 9 hours it has reached nearly 150 views... just in 9 hours.

This video has got the views very quickly, and currently has an honour, which I haven't had in a few weeks. This has given me positive energy and the motivation to continue making new videos for you guys. Honestly, the feeling that you've made a successful video, and people like you and what you do, it's just.....amazing!

As to where I'll head in the future, hopefully partnership, if not, just more views and feedback. The feeling that I am heading in a new path, a new direction, with new friends, new places to go, it's fantastic. Infact, i'm even meeting up with a really good youtube friend of mine this weekend, and hoping a few of my new friends will come down and tag along :)

But for now, I will still be the girl on the internet, waiting for your next comment, always able to reply, and think about the next project I will create.

I can't wait for what the future will bring me, all I know is, I'm going somewhere, and you guys won't be left behind, i swear by it.

What do you think? Leave a comment <3
And thank you for your support :) it means so much to me.

No comments: