Sunday 28 August 2011

Well, I Knew It Would Happen....

NOTE: If you don't want to read a really sad blog post, come back when something more positive appears.

Above is a song to sort of describe the mood i'm in at this time.
I'm in a pretty confused state.... Only a few minutes ago, a person I claimed to be close to me has unfollowed me on twitter, removed me from facebook and I'm sure soon he'll remove me everywhere else. I was shocked.... and very upset, confused. I read his posts on groups saying that his removals were "not personal". I realised though I haven't been keeping in touch with him as much as I should have, as I have been meeting new people. And even though he said it wasn't personal, it felt like a big piece of my heart had been ripped out, because he's one of my best friends... has been for a while....

So here I am, writing a blogpost of depression, still in tears... still a little confused. And if you are reading this, you know if it's you, and if it's because I haven't been keeping in touch i am so sorry.... I didn't mean to lose regular contact with you.. and it just broke my heart when you removed me because we were such good friends.... what happened....

No comments: