Wednesday 21 September 2011

The Nightmare That Completely Scared Me

Hello ninjas of the internet!

Now, although i slept pretty well most of last night, i had a nightmare, and it's one i've had several times before, and I wake up a little freaked and paranoid until i realise it was just a nightmare.

Basically this nightmare is about this mysterious youtube user, and this user is out to get me. So, the user's message pops up into my inbox saying i'm going to die, but I choose to ignore it. Then suddenly wherever I go this person appears in my town and follows me, then the person says "you are gonna suffer" in a manly voice. And so he pulls out a knife, and I run as fast as I can through streets he'll get lost in so I can escape home. I arrived home and immediately ran to the back of the house to prevent being seen through the front window (just incase he found my house but wanted to check through the window to make sure). I hid in a dark corner of my kitchen so I could be hidden, then I saw orange flickers of light, I looked up, and this guy set my garden on fire. The flames were spreading towards my house. I ran and bumped into something, it was the killer.

I immediately woke up. My heart was racing and I looked around repetedly in the early hours of this morning.

I am a little scared that i'll have this nightmare again :/

No comments: