Monday 25 July 2011

Stuck In The Middle

And so I begin my talk....

First of all, I'm waving a white flag. This is not a bias post, this is not a "i believe this side is right" post. Because I am in the middle.

These feuds need to stop guys. What happened to the strong happy friendship we used to have? The hours we all used to talk as a group, laughing at the same things, discussing things we all like, just getting along?

It seems the group has been split into sections, and now I feel as if I have to make time for each little section of this community we used to have. Not just that, I cannot express opinions about things because I know that at some point the feuds will be continued.

Guys, you cannot fight fire with fire. And throwing in them sticks of hate will not put it out either. EVERYBODY, i repeat EVERYBODY is in the wrong for continuing this battle. What happened to the skype calls we all used to be excited to join in? Hmm? The people we used to look forward to speaking?

And so to my next point....
How are we gonna end this? Well, we either try to keep the peace, or block each other in every social network we have. I used to love talking to you guys, but now it seems recently everyone has been at each other's throats. I hate all this fighting, and I wish I stepped in and ended this sooner.

Perhaps we all need new friends?
I've been enjoying talking to new people more as the feuds grew like flames in a fucking forest fire. I miss our group, and I'm sure you miss what we used to be too.
If you feel that you cannot keep any kind of peace, perhaps make new friends. I still wish to be friends with you.... but gosh guys, I am so disgusted to what our group has become....

Keep the peace, or block them out. It's up to you now, but I will still be waving my white flag. It's time to end this.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well tbh i agree with you. all these little dramas are pissing me off ... even when they attempt to start drama with me ...

Even trying to diffuse drama just gets more thrown at ya in this community and its pathetic ... everyone trying to throw in what they think and bleh ...

TBH. Theres only one person in this community I feel the need to block ... he knows who he is and its been done ... If the drama continues beyond that person. The offending people will get blocked. if i get more I'll probably just leave the community all together.

From my point of view all this community is now is a haven for trolls ... conspiring togetehr to hate on certain induviduals ... induviduals like jlink, william huddleston and now apparently me ... and theres always one source of all the hate ... which is why the offending person has been blocked by me ...

thats how i feel, I shall refer anyone else attempting to start shit to this post and comment. as far as Im concerned ... its done .. anything further is pathetic.