Thursday 28 July 2011

Copycat, Copycat, Oh Be Original!

THE FOLLOWING BLOG CONTAINS FOUL LANGUAGE AND A VERY ANNOYED REBECCA, PROCEED READING WITH CAUTION.

for fuck sake....
I'm pissed off to the core. There is this person I know that I consider my friend who has recently just been copying almost EVERY FUCKING THING I DO!!

First of all, I post pictures on dailybooth, and this person tends to copy the things I do, which partly ticked me off. But OHHHH this gets better. I did a rant video about racism. And this person does a rant too.

Now i released my first instrumental, and it's been successful. And i'm really happy about it. Two days later i find out my friend is doing a new project.... A FUCKING INSTRUMENTAL.

I know you may think i'm overreacting, but god, this is so annoying me.
Hey, would you like to be my friggin mirror or something?

RANT OVER!

No comments: