Wednesday 20 July 2011

Response To Matt On His Video About Suicide

I had to make this blog post, because if I made a video response, my parents would see it and constantly question me.

I have sort of been through it too, however it was mainly thoughts. High school was such a bad experience for me, called names wherever I went, shoved into walls and doors violently. I hated it, I wanted to give up.

However, I listened to this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_Vzpjv_kR4

I listened to the lyrics and realised that I shouldn't let them win. So, I left them thoughts, thought positively, and grew stronger. Since then, i've been a positive person, and try to look more at the good things rather than the bad.

I guess you could say, a song saved me. Friends who stood by me saved me.

<3

1 comment:

Unknown said...

its great how certain songs have certian meanings to people. Im glad it helped you :D

<3 <3 <3