Friday 22 July 2011

Back On Track

Where to begin..
Hello world.

Apologies for the depressing posts these past few days. I've been trying to get my head straight all night. I still have the same opinions, but I've realised it's a part of life. A little video made me realise though, that the friends I do have actually care. This video helped convince my parents to let me go to SiTC. hahaha. Ahh, that has made me realise I actually do have friends who care about me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O59h-ikTEZ0&feature=related

I can finally smile again, and perhaps I'll know that they'll always be there for me.... even if they don't tell me so.

Summer In The City
I am really excited about Summer In The City, to meet you guys, and new people. I guarantee you will get a hug if you are spotted. I like to hug.... a lot. I may be a little bit quiet at first though, unless I know you well, but don't worry, once the randomness comes out, it won't go back in.. (that sounds awkward).

Anyway, have a good day!




No comments: